Blogger Layouts

this is eikha halim

this is eikha halim
laa tgk je la hehe

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

sigh~

hi!! eikha is here..
nothing special today. Actually i really tired this week. Fucking tired with the fucking assignment and do it with my fucking best friends.Assignment assignment n assignment. hurgghhh.. i dunno how to survive. i can't breath with this situation. no hangout no shopping no eating2. .Loser.Wth la kan.

Ok then we proceed to the presentation. Ohh gosh this week a lot of presentation. Too many thing to do so let settle down the assignment. And go to the presentation without any preparation. How cool is it ahaa then when the lecturer ask me what is that what is this..I'm just smile to her with annoying face ever had. haha. And the best part when she try to slap me because of my face.( haha tipu sgt kan).

So tomorrow i gonna seat the test ( ECO 120) principles of economies. chapter 1 till 5. It supposed to be yesterday. I hope i will pass for the test. Waiting for the miracle come to me to help me answering all the question. hehe.






daa~ get ready for the next class CSC 134 with my beloved madam Farina. ohh yeahh

No comments:

Post a Comment